Ministry/Department- Mulago National Referal Hospital Complex
Post- PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Terms of Employment- Permanent
Reference- HRM 147/286/01
Minimum Age- 21
Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism; or Mass Communication; or Arts; or Social Sciences plus a minimum of a Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or Public Relations from a recognized University/ Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Under Secretary for performing the following duties:-
– Releasing public information and publications to local public relations offices, media houses and foreign information organizations;
– Coordinating information flow;
– Supplying public information and publications to various institutions;
– Gathering information raised in the media articles and features on the internet relating to Government;
– Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.